TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions ("Agreement") is between you (The User) and FireRecruit.com, (The Vendor). Your rights and obligations under this Agreement and in using this Site are binding. Your use and access of the FireRecruit.com Website constitutes your acceptance, without modification, of the terms and conditions contained herein. If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions or require any clarification, please contact our office in writing to: FireRecruit.com, 200 Green St. Ste. 200, San Francisco, CA 94111, or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
By accessing the FireRecruit.com Website, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEREOF. Please read the following terms carefully. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement in its entirety, you may not access, view, obtain goods or services from, or otherwise use the FireRecruit.com site.
1. You are 18 years of age and are activating an account at FireRecruit.com using your own credit card, or with the knowledge and consent of the credit card holder.
2. You have read the cancellation policy provided by FireRecruit.com and understand the terms and conditions as they apply to your account. Click here to be directed to our cancellation policy.
3. You understand that there is to be only one authorized user associated with your account and that in order to insure your membership and account security, your login ID and password information is not to be shared with others. You agree to immediately notify FireRecruit.com of any unauthorized use and to change the account password. You understand that you may change your password and should do so if you know or suspect that your account is being accessed or violated by anyone other then yourself. If the Vendor has reason to believe that a user's login ID and password are being used by unauthorized person(s), the Vendor reserves the right to deny access by changing the login information and notifying the authorized user of any changes to the account.
4. FireRecruit.com reserves the right to alter or change the site, its functionality and/or its contents at any time without notice.
5. You understand that you are responsible for maintaining and managing your account information. Such information includes, but is not limited to all contact and billing information.
6. You agree to the fees and the fee structure you have chosen for your account as outlined on the “subscribe” page. You understand that FireRecruit.com reserves the right to increase or decrease membership fees, but must first provide a 30 day notice before doing so. Said notice will be given in two forms; an e-mail notice sent to the e-mail address you have provided, and an announcement posted on the FireRecruit.com website.
7. FireRecruit.com makes every effort to provide accurate and timely information. However, we make no guarantee that errors or inaccuracies in the information we provide will not occur. Official information regarding specific departments or recruitment processes should be verified by the specific agency, employer or recruiter to which it applies. The User does not hold Firerecruit.com or its employees liable for any misinformation, typographical errors, or inaccuracies or for damages caused by any such errors.
8. You understand that Firerecruit.com makes no promise of employment for its members and simply provides information regarding employment opportunities that may be available.
9. You understand that there may be times when you are unable to access your account due to upgrades, routine maintenance or unforeseeable problems in server or database availability or function. Such problems, should they occur, may result in a brief interruption of service and at times may prevent you, the User, from accessing your account. The User does not hold Firerecruit.com liable for temporary interruptions in service.
10. Users are prohibited from any conduct, which may threaten or breach the security of FireRecruit.com, or inflict any damage to the Vendors system or its functionality. This includes but is not limited to hacking, attempting to access unauthorized accounts or information, spamming, sending of viruses or other potentially harmful material or any such offense that interferes with the Vendor’s ability to provide service. Any such action or attempt to inflict such damage is subject to civil and criminal liability.
11. The site is designed to be as secure as reasonably possible given current Internet and encryption technology. However, by agreeing to these terms and conditions, the User acknowledges that there are inherent risks associated with conducting business via the Internet. The Vendor shall in no way be responsible for damages resulting from improper, inadequate or unauthorized use of Users login ID, passwords or user identification.
12. The redistribution or publication of any intellectual properties or material contained within or taken from Firerecruit.com is strictly prohibited. The User agrees to not distribute or post any information through any public medium.
13. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation and other matters related to the FireRecruit.com Web site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to international internet laws and U.S. and other copyright laws. The contents and every part thereof, of the FireRecruit.com Web site are only for the User’s personal, non-commercial use. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document, or other materials viewed through our Site. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any content on our Site. Unless otherwise prohibited from doing so, you may download and make one (1) hardcopy of the content and other downloadable items displayed on the FireRecruit.com Web site for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Any copying, republication, or redistribution of Firerecruit.com in form or format is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FireRecruit.com and/or the respective intellectual property rights holder.
14. The pirating or redistribution of content from Firerecruit.com is strictly prohibited. The User understands that they are not to be affiliated with any competing company, or service, or distribute any information or material provided by Firerecruit.com to any third party who may be affiliated with a competing company or entity. The User agrees to not use or distribute any information provided by Firerecruit.com to any persons, whom they can not verify do not have an affiliation with such company, service or enterprise. The user understands that breaching this portion of the terms and conditions can result in civil and criminal action against the user and any other party, or company involved in this activity. The User understands that monetary damages, including the Vendors legal fees, for the inappropriate, unethical or illegal sharing, redistribution or reselling of the Vendors information will be pursued.